Workshop Proposal Information
Deadline for Submission: May 10, 2019
- Title (12 words max)
- Abstract (50 words max)
- Workshop Purpose
- Three Key Learning Objectives
- Workshop Description (300 words max)
- Answers given to questions about delivery techniques, content applicability, product promotion, audience, and day/time.
- All workshops are 75 minutes.
- Workshop rooms will be set in either classroom or theater style, depending on room size.
- Standard AV will be provided in each workshop room; screen, podium, LCD projector, and microphone.
To learn about NIEA’s Workshop Strands, please click here.
- Must be completed using the online Workshop Proposal Form and submitted by Friday, May 10, 2019. No proposals will be accepted via fax, mail, or e-mail.
- Late proposals will not be accepted.
- Consent for recording of presentation must be obtained from all lead and co-presenters will be asked to provide consent so that their presentation may be audiotaped and/or videotaped if the submission is accepted and workshop is selected for recording by NIEA. Submitting a workshop proposal means you agree to these terms.
- Lead presenter and all co-presenters must register for the Annual Convention no later than Friday, September 6, 2019. Submitting a workshop proposal means you agree to these terms.
Workshop Approval Process
- All submissions will be reviewed by NIEA’s Convention & Events Committee.
- All submissions will be reviewed using the criteria outlined in the Workshop Content Requirements and Submission Requirements.
- Final approvals will be made by the Board of Directors.
- For those workshops that have been approved, notifications will include the day and time of the presentation.
- While we will do our best to schedule day/time preferences, we cannot guarantee that all preferences can be honored.
Notifications will be e-mailed to all presenters no later than Friday, June 7, 2019. All presenters will be required to register for the Convention by Friday, September 6, 2019.