Volunteer at the 2017 Convention and Trade Show
Join us in welcoming hundreds of attendees at NIEA’s 48th Annual Indian Education Conference from October 4-7 in Orlando, Florida.
This conference attracts educators and advocates from all over the country who come and learn best practices to create safe and secure learning environments so Native students can thrive in the classroom and beyond.
We need the help of volunteers like you to make it happen! NIEA is looking for volunteers to assist in a range of activities:
Pre-Registration & On-site registration:
- Handout Convention Packets and bags to pre-registered attendees
- Assist on-site registrants with form completion and payment
Trade Show Registration:
- Provide pre-registered trade show attendees with their registration packets.
- Direct any on-site trade show registrants to Trade Show Coordinator.
- Set up convention bags and inserts in assembly line style
- Fill bags with items and store in boxes
Volunteers working eight or more hours will have the opportunity to receive free admission to the conference.
Please click here to register to volunteer.