NIEA Trade Show
Trade Show Registration is Open.
The Trade Show is an integral part of our Convention. This is an excellent opportunity for colleges and universities, arts and crafts, suppliers of school equipment and services, and public and private sector employers to showcase their products, programs, services, and academic and employment opportunities to over 2,000 individuals who attend the Annual Convention. Vendors who are participating in our Trade Show are given two badges with the purchase of a booth.
The exhibitor kit will be posted when it becomes available, please check back for details.
As part of your booth fee, NIEA will provide one (1) 6’ Skirted Table, two (2) Plastic Contour Chairs, one (1) Wastebasket, and one (1) ID sign. All orders for supplementary booth furnishings and utilities can be placed directly through the online exhibitor kit.
Important Information for Vendors:
- NIEA will follow the Indian Arts & Craft Act. Vendors who are selling Native goods will be asked to provide a copy of their tribal enrollment card. Vendors who are not able to provide a card will not be permitted to sell their goods at the Trade Show. For further clarification, email NIEA@niea.org.
- The purchase of an Exhibit Booth is not a substitute for registration and membership fees to attend Convention functions; the applicable registration fee must be paid if attending the Convention. Note: if a workshop presenter is participating in the Trade Show, presenting a workshop, and NOT attending the Convention, the Trade Show fee may be accepted as meeting workshop registration requirements.
- NIEA is not able to make trades or deals in exchange for booth space.
- NIEA is not liable for any theft or damage to an exhibitor’s property or personal possessions. All exhibitors are advised to carry their own insurance for theft or damage to their property or personal possessions.
- Each exhibitor shall be responsible for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) within its booth and assigned exhibit space.
- Exhibitor shall not damage in any way the walls or booth materials, including the use of nails, tacks, hooks, screws, staples, or any other devices which will mark or deface property. Exhibitors may not obstruct or hide other exhibit areas.
- All purchases are non-refundable as there is a limited number of spaces made available for the Trade Show.
All linear booths are 100 sq. ft. (10′ x 10′). Booths have a back wall drape that is 8′ high, with sidewall drapes that are 36′ high. Total height of exhibits (including decorations) may not exceed 8’3”. All display fixtures over 4′ in height and placed within 10 lineal feet of an adjoining exhibit must be confined to that area of the exhibitor’s space that is at least 5′ from the aisle line. No solid exhibit construction may exceed 42” in height, except in the rear one-half of the booth. The intent of the height and depth restrictions is that each exhibitor is entitled to a reasonable sight line from the aisle regardless of the size of exhibit.
Each 10′ x 10′ booth is provided with: one (1) 6 foot draped table; two (2) chairs; one (1) identification sign; one (1) waste basket and exhibit registration for two (2) people. Exhibitors may not sublet or share the whole or any part of their booth. All booths selling raffle tickets must be pre-approved by the NIEA Board.
Construction and Arrangement Guidelines
Booth decorations are to be professional, standard booth design. No gimmicks or attention-getting decorations are permitted. Exhibits are not permitted to span an aisle by ceiling or floor covering. No signs, part of exhibits, supplemental lighting or any other exhibit material may be suspended from or attached to the ceiling of the exhibit hall or taped, posted, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, drapes, floor, or any other interior or exterior surface of the center. Exposed or unfinished sides and/or backs or exhibits and displays must be draped or finished so as to present an attractive appearance when viewed from aisles or adjoining exhibits. All exhibits will be inspected during set-up and, at the direction of the NIEA Convention Manager. The decorator will install draping at the exhibitor’s expense to any part of the exhibit deemed objectionable by other exhibitors or NIEA.
Exhibit Hall Information
Information regarding the location and exhibit rental fees will be provided on this website shortly. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping booths clean after move-in and at the end of each day. NIEA has the right to order daily cleaning if booth appearance is unsightly. Cleaning costs are not included in the exhibit rental fee and will be borne by the exhibitor. Electrical requirements, projection requirements, and all furniture and accessories are also the responsibility of the exhibiting company.
Please keep noise in your booth to a minimum. Noise from electrical or mechanical apparatus should not interfere with other exhibitors. No exhibitor shall operate equipment or voice reproducing machines that would cause annoyance to other exhibitors. Earphones must be provided or such recording devices must be enclosed in a special booth. NIEA reserves the right to determine at which point sound constitutes interference with others and if it does, it must be disconnected. Cylinders containing oxygen, compressed air or other gas must be secured by a strap stand or cart in any upright position to prevent tip-over. Exhibitors not complying with this rule are not permitted to use such cylinders in the exhibit area.
Combustible materials used in the exhibit hall must be flame-proof in accordance with the Orlando Fire Department Codes. Use or storage of flammable liquids, gasses or solids is strictly forbidden.
Nothing shall be posted, tacked, nailed or otherwise attached to the walls, floors or other parts of the Convention Center or furniture contained in the facility. The use of stick-on decals is discouraged and the distribution and display of helium balloons are prohibited in the Convention Center.