2020 Tribal Self-Governance Consultation Conference
April 26 - April 30$475
Why should you attend the 2020 Tribal Self-Governance Consultation Conference?
- Learn about several mechanisms Tribes may use to take over administration of Federal programs and how Tribal governments can implement or enhance Self-Governance.
- Stay up-to-date on leading practices for program administration and the success Tribal Nations experience through Self-Governance agreements with the Indian Health Service and the Department of the Interior.
- Stay up-to-date on expanded Self-Governance opportunities, such as through the Department of Transportation, and discuss issues of relevance for tribal governments with both Tribal and Federal leaders.
- Learn how a Tribe’s decision to administer Federal programs and services to their communities through Self-Governance redefines the government-to-government relationship.
- Early Registration (until December 20, 2019) – $375
- Registration (December 21, 2019 – April 15, 2020) – $425
- On-site Registration – $475